Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Lady's Bath and Eurobin Falls Walk, Mt Buffalo National Park - November 2022


Lady's Bath Falls.

Eurobin Falls from the bottom lookout.

Eurobin Falls from the top lookout.

Eurobin Falls - I jagged a beautiful Saturday for this stroll. 

Whilst this walk is really a tourist stroll there is a bit of climbing involved to get to the top lookout. 

Back down at Lady's Bath Falls - this is a great swimming spot in summer.

Dropping back down to the ute.

The Dirt.
I walked about 1.4 kilometres and climbed around 85 metres on this very easy stroll. The track is very well constructed and maintained although there is a bit of climbing involved. The swimming at Lady's Bath Falls is very nice in summer. I used my AllTrails map today.

Relevant Posts.

YouTube Video.



Find me on Alltrails for an interactive version of my map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pelion Hut to Mt Ossa return, Overland Track - April 2010

Mt Oakleigh from the Pelion Hut heli pad. I think the mountain just visible in the mist in the distance is Cradle Mountain... ... the flat t...